YOUR success is Our Success.
In an ever changing and challenging healthcare environment, CVT offers personalized service providing specific solutions for our customers. By listening and understanding our customer’s unique needs, we are able to simplify the sales process, offer cost effective quality products, and improve patient outcomes with clinical education and services.
Our experience speaks for itself. Our WBE (#W04146) certification sets us apart.
We are committed to excellence and we will exceed expectations.
Who is CVT, Inc?
We take disparate products and integrate them with services and technology to create Healthcare Solutions that drive better outcomes and reduce costs. We have over 50 years of Capital Medical experience and knowledge. We are a Capital Medical Solutions company, which provides hospitals, general contractors and suppliers the ability to meet their desired diversity goals.
Value of CVT, Inc.
- Diversity Commitment – Certified WBE
- Integrate Products, services and technology to create unique solutions
- Vendor/Supply Chain and GPO Capital compliance
- Product Training Coordination
- Post Project Product Support and Service
General Contractors, Architects & Planners:
- Help achieve diversity goals
- Vendor management/supply chain-aggregate and integration of Product Mfgs for the patients’ environments in Med/Surg, ICU, OR and labs.
- Improve on time delivery of products to mitigate risk of overall scheduled costs.
- Post Construction Training
- Infection Control – room sterilized by UV lights and Sterile Doctor
- Clinical Product Integration Expertise
- Scheduling and Coordination of bidding process
- Early Involvement in new programs and projects
- Access to projects as part of an integrated suite
President and CEO, Cardiovascular Technologies, Inc.
Ms. Lewis is the founder, President and CEO of the company she has run for 25 years. CVT, Inc. represents multiple best-in-class product lines which serve hospitals in the central region of the United States. The companies she partners with include Stanley Healthcare/ Inner Space, Modular Services, Ohio Medical, Custom Ultrasonics, PHS West, Blickman and Bar-Ray. Prior to starting CVT, Ms. Lewis worked in sales and project management at American West Medical.
Ms. Lewis’ passion for working in healthcare stems from her early experience as an emergency department (ED) nurse. Over the years, Ms. Lewis has earned a reputation as an astute partner with medical facilities such as Barnes Jewish Christian Healthcare System (BJC), Mercy and Tenet Health Systems. She has also worked with architects and contractors on numerous construction and remodeling projects that include; HOK, Mitchell, Cannon, BSA, JE Dunn, McCarthy and J. Alberici.
Ms. Lewis earned her B.S.N. at Avila University, is the proud mother of two teenage boys and calls Chesterfield, MO her home.